Friday, 10 February 2012

This is my "I'm going to see Dream Theater at Wembley Arena tonight" face.

Shiro Meowth & Everything Is Bears on eyes.
Darling Girl Cosmetics Planet X Holo Gloss on lips (review coming ;))





The weird dark patch on my chin in the second photo is a shadow - not bad editing haha (I don't even have any editing software anyway....only MS Paint....which I am a bit of a wizard with ;))

I would also like to point out that I haven't dyed my hair in nearly 4 months now and it is still almost the exact same colour as when I first did it!

Considering the fact that before I switched dyes I was doing it at least once a month (and still it was looking pretty awful by about halfway through the month) I am extremely impressed by the staying power of my Directions Turquoise + Fluorescent Glow mixture!

9 comments:

  1. That lipgloss is sooooo cool. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :) even when it fades off it leaves blue glitter all over my lips :D

      Delete
  2. Slightly jealous that you're seeing Dream Theater. I used Directions Turquoise over the summer and it was just starting to wash out to a similar colour as yours, until it was bleached out for a wedding. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were AMAZING.

      It was my 9th DT show and I swear they get better every time!

      Delete
  3. That gloss is divine, is it me or does it have duo chrome elements to it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it sort of turns from purple to green :)

      Delete
  4. Also the dye you're using, is it better than the Manic Panic version cos when I dyed my hair pink.. it literally washed out in a week :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. manic panic was what I used before. I can't really vouch for their pink though as I have only used turquoise.

      Delete
  5. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete