Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Green and White and Sparkles!

Ok, that was a terrible blog post title. I'm not feeling especially imaginative!

This is one from a couple of weeks back that I forgot to post. I took the pictures on my phone so they aren't great :( sorry.

I have been wearing this look a LOT recently. It is really simple to do but very in your face!



I really don't know why the pictures are so yellow :( sorry!


UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in White
Sugarpill Tako (lid)
Sugarpill Midori (Crease and lower lash line)
MAC Steamy (to blend out crease colour)
MAC Vanilla (highlight)
MAC Reflects Transparent Teal Glitter (everywhere!)
MAC Undercurrent eyeliner (waterline)
Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner (<3<3<3)
Mac Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara


I really need to get my hair cut. I have been kirby gripping back my hair for the past 6 months! Going to the hairdressers to get my fringe cut back in because quite frankly, this.....


....is not the look I want to be going for.

3 comments:

  1. Haha my fringe is in a similar state right now, trying to grow it out but... argh! It's so frustrating. Love the look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I absolutely love the MAC reflects glitters :)

    ReplyDelete