Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Glitterbomb FOTD

I found my MAC 3D Silver glitter today so I decided it belonged on my face!





I took these just as I was leaving the house - I totally forgot to take the earmuffs off haha! Sorry :|

As per usual, the glitter looks rubbish in photos. It was pretty cool in person though :P

UDPP
Inglot Silver Pigment
MAC Black Tied
MAC 3D Silver Glitter
Accessories Pencil Eyeliner (Black)
MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner

MAC Pink Cult Blush

Mac 'The Faerie Glen' Lipstick

5 comments:

  1. The earmuffs are amazing :D And your skin is bloody flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really isn't. I'm actually on antibiotics for bad skin :(

    Illamasqua Skin Base is my friend though :) It makes my skin look perfectly normal ;)

    One day (when I'm feeling brave) I might actually do a face tutorial to show how bad my skin actually is without foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa, the earmuffs are adorable! 3D silver is the bee's knees; great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOTTTTT. I love that last photo of you with the earmuffs! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, reminds me of Juliette Lewis a little, HAWT!

    ReplyDelete