Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Covergirl Lisa


So, Attitude Clothing magazine let me come and wear lots of their clothes for the new Winter catalogue a little while back. I had a great time and pretty much wanted to take everything home with me...

...but imagine my surprise when I logged into Facebook this evening to find that they had decided to use one of my photos on the cover!?!?!? Mental.

The photographer was a guy called Al Overdrive. He was awesome and managed to put up with the fact that I didn't have a clue what I was doing for the whole day. 


So yeah, there are gonna be a tonne more pictures of my face in the magazine - which will be available from www.attitudeclothing.co.uk in a couple of weeks time.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Congrats :D That's awesome and you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, well done! Love the outfit you're wearing too! :) Did you get to take it home? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing like a dolled up metal version of Rainbow Brite! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's great and I love So So Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Your hair is looking particularly amazing. I'm feeling old... I bought New Rock boots from Attitude for my 15th birthday. Oh my... ten years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats awesome! congrats on the opportunity and you look hot!

    ReplyDelete