Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Persephone Minerals Sample Swatches

I got two very exciting packages in the post today.

The first was my sample order from Persephone Minerals. I have been wanting to try some stuff from this etsy based store for a while and when they had a 20% off code on their facebook page I decided that the time had finally come to place an order.

I ordered:

Taupeless Beach
Moon Prism Power
Kore
Kalifa
Spirit Realm

and recieved Pumpkin Head and Cemetery Dirt as freebies :)

In all of the swatches below, the top row is with no base and the bottom row is over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

L - R: Taupeless Beach, Kore, Moon Prism Power, Kalifa, Spirit Realm, Pumpkin Head, Cemetery Dirt. (WITH FLASH)

L - R: Taupeless Beach, Kore, Moon Prism Power, Kalifa, Spirit Realm, Pumpkin Head, Cemetery Dirt. (WITHOUT FLASH)

L - R: Taupeless Beach, Kore, Moon Prism Power, Kalifa

L - R: Kalifa, Spirit Realm, Pumpkin Head, Cemetery Dirt.


Some of these were impossible to photograph because of the duochromeyness (<-- 100% a word!)

These shadows are lovely even without a base, but the pixie epoxy makes a HUGE difference. The sparkles in these are beautiful and SO much more noticeable over PE.

Taupeless Beach, Kalifa and Moon Prism Power are my favourites from these. I can see myself getting a lot of use with these ones in particular!

This order cost me $6.50 inc shipping which I thought was extremely reasonable. I will definitely be buying from Persephone Minerals again!

You can buy these products here ---> http://www.etsy.com/shop/VictoriaLynn85?page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment