Sunday, 25 September 2011

MUA Palettes

FINALLY!

I have been waiting to try these out since the beginning of August. I went on tour all over the UK and went into about 15 different Superdrug stores, only to find that none of them had these in stock yet.

As luck would have it, my mum and sisters managed to pick these three up for me when they saw them in Superdrug Tunbridge Wells. However, I don't see much of them at the moment because we are all so busy so it has taken until today for me to get hold of them.

I have now got Heaven & Earth, Dusk Til Dawn and Starry Night. They are all beautiful, I have been impressed with MUA eyeshadows from the very start but these colours seem to have a lot more depth than the single shadow pans. Especially some of the neutrals from the Heaven & Earth Palette! There is a bronze/gold colour in the tio right hand corner which is just beautiful when swatched!

I haven't had much of a chance to play with them yet but I wanted to get some photographs before they get used.


From Top Left: Heaven & Earth, Starry Night, Dusk Til Dawn

Heaven & Earth

Dusk Til Dawn

Starry Night

These palettes are extremely affordable at £4 each! Each eye shadow pan is slightly larger than a penny and with 12 eye shadows in each palette that works out at about 33p per shadow.

The extra bonus with this brand is that MUA is a Superdrug own product - and therefore you can get 25% off the price of these if you fill in one of the online questionnaires that are given to you with each superdrug receipt. That takes the price of each palette down to £3!! (or 25p per eye shadow!)

I have heard nothing but praise for these, and my initial impressions are very high. I will do some reviews and looks with these over the next few weeks :)

6 comments:

  1. ~I have and adore the starry night palatte, they blend so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amaze, will have to keep my eyes peeled in Brum for them! :) Heard only good things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lusting for the Heaven and Earth palate so much. They are like gold dust to get.
    Cheers for the tip about 25% off, away to dig out an old superdrug receipt.

    http://beauty-tothemax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will loooove Dusk Til Dawn. Promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see swatches of Dusk Til Dawn :) That teal shade will be great with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking amazing! Lovely to find your blog, absolutely perfect, keep up the creativity!


    Online Questionnaire

    ReplyDelete