Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Tour Essentials

So, I'm leaving for tour tomorrow morning and I thought I would take a few photographs of what I consider to be my "essentials."

There are a few things missed off from here which I need to use in the morning (e.g. my toothbrush) but this is pretty much everything :)



From top Left

Batiste Dry Shampoo (Blush)
Dove Green Tea and Cucumber Deodorant
Aussie Colour Mate conditioner mixed with my hairdye
Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo
Aussie Colour Mate Colour insurance spray
Argan Oil
Clinique 3 step kit (minis)
Clinique 'Take the day off' eye makeup remover
Mini toothpaste
A pot of cotton pads
Cheap disposable razor
Haus Of Gloi - The Briar Path (Scrub)



Lily Lolo Kabuki
ELF Complexion Brush
GOSH flat eyeshadow Brush
MAC mini blush brush (the number rubbed off :()
Cosmopolitan flat eyeshadow brush
ELF angled brush
ELF Concealer brush
ELF contour brush


From Top Right:

Fyrinnae Face Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette
Sugarpill Sweet Heart Palette
MAC Chromazone 1 Palette (Only for Brule and Mystery really)
MAC MSF Natural in Light/Medium

Illamasqua Matt Primer
Sleek Blusher in 'Lifes a peach'
Illamasqua blusher in 'Katie'
MAC blusher in Pink Cult
MAC NC15 studio sculpt concealer

Smashbox brow tech kit
Lily Lolo Foundation (warm peach)
Lily Lolo correcting powder (green)
MAC haute and naughty lash mascara
Eyeko Graffiti Liner pen
E.L.F Black eyeliner
Urban Decay eyeliner 'Stash'
MAC Lipstick 'The Faerie Glen'



And all of that fitted into these three bags :)



Then for my "voice stuff":





Yogi Classic Tea
Yogi Throat Comfort Tea
Slippery Elm Suppliments
Manuka Honey
LOTS of plastic spoons (so I can take the honey and then throw them away)



My throat steamer

AND the suitcase:


so there you have it. I'm gonna get some kip now! Night night :)

5 comments:

  1. oh man, i need those sugarpills so bad. they look more incredible everytime I see them.
    And I just got that sleek blush AND the Brier Path scrub! This makes me think I need to buy all your makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brier path! It was my first Haus Of Gloi purchase! I have ordered Honey Tree and a full size version of white raspberry perfume oil. They gave me a sample with my last order and now I am hooked on it! It hasn't turned up in time to take with me though :( and my sample is empty.

    You do need the sugarpill palettes, they are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa, this is awesome! I think we should start a tag of "If I went on tour, I would bring...", I would have such a hard time deciding, though! And omg, 1 lipstick? NUUUUU ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wear lipstick on stage. I'm a bit of a mic kisser and if I wear lipstick it ends up all over my face :(

    I only wear The Faerie Glen during the day haha. On stage its either nothing or lip balm (I have been using Soft Lips, French Vanilla :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is essential to carry certain products that enhance your look when you are traveling...a nice kit that is filled with useful cosmetics and products that look after your hair and skin is very essential.mineral foundation

    ReplyDelete