Wednesday, 27 July 2011

FOTD: Rainbow face

Two posts in two days!!! What is happening?!?!

I am making the most of actually having enough time to do my makeup nicely :)





I used:

EYES

UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Shiro - Conservation Of Momentum (Inner Lid)
Shiro - Thinking with Portals (Outer Lid)
Sugarpill - Flamepoint (Crease)
Shiro - Kawaii (blended out from crease)
Sugarpill - Tako (highlight)
Shiro - 2 + 2 = 10 (waterline)
E.L.F - Black Gel Liner
MAC - Haute and Naughty Lash
MAC - Mystery (brows)

FACE

Illamasqua - Matt Primer
Benefit - It Stick (undereye concealer)
Lily Lolo - Warm Peach Foundation
Illamasqua - Katie Blush

LIPS

Shiro - Robe & Wizard Hat Intertube
MAC - Reflects Transparent Teal Glitter


I will probably put some eyelashes on later on cause I'm performing in my drummers final exam tonight and my eyelashes are a bit stubby :(

P.S - I don't normally mention my band too much on here - but we released the video for our new single 'Ruthless' a few weeks back and it would be lovely if you could all check it out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpCmbZtO7M
If you like the video then you should definitely come and "like" our page on facebook too ;)

http://www.facebook.com/oresteaband

Sarah from Make-up Rehab has already asked me to do a FOTD for the eye look I was wearing towards the end of the video so I will definitely get on that once I have time to recreate it (rainbow eyes take a LONG time!)

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun look! And that bow is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-up is Lush and your foundation is always flawless :D I love it
    EXCITED you're back blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! :) You have a really good voice as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lips and hair. What hair dye do you use (sorry if you've answered this before)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, sorry. I saw your previous post. You can ignore my question!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys :)

    Yeah, the dye was 2.5 pots of Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise to 4 tablespoons of Directions Fluorescent Glow :) The Fluorescent glow dye is SO pigmented. It changed the colour of the blue dye so much which is why I had to add so many pots haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the contrast of the orangey sunset eyes against your hair and lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't really plan it. Initially it was going to be yellow and green and then I just saw the orange and thought "hmm....I never wear orange!" and then it went on my face.

    Then I went to my lipstick drawer to look for candy yum yum by MAC and came out with a blue lip balm and some glitter :|

    I like how it turned out though, despite my inability to see a plan through when it comes to make up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the eyes/lips contrast :)

    ReplyDelete