Tuesday, 26 July 2011

FOTD: MY DISSERTATION HAS BEEN HANDED IN!!

 Finally, I can actually have a life again!! 



Me wearing my Sanrio dye cap and my PJ's :)


Since I last posted anything - I have changed the colour of my hair dye. Beforehand I was using Manic Panic - Atomic Turquoise on its own, but I have switched to mixing Atomic Turquoise with a bit of Directions - Flourescent Glow dye. It has made it a lovely bright turquoisey green rather than turquoisey blue (which it was before.) I am very happy with it :) I'm feeling ready for summer now!

We had a band photoshoot today and so I actually got to make my makeup look nice for the first time in about a month and a half. I considered it FOTD worthy so here is my face (and new hair :)).







I used:

EYES
UDPP
NYX - Milk (as a base)
Shiro - Still Breathing (inner lid & inner corner)
Shiro - 2 + 2 = 10 (outer lid)
Sugarpill - Midori (crease)
Sugarpill - Tako (highlight)
MAC - Undercurrent Pearlglide Liner (outer bottom lash line)
E.L.F Studio Gel Liner - Black (wings and waterline)
MUA - Black (over top of gel liner on wings)
MAC - Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
Mr Mascara half eyelashes (spikey)
MAC - Mystery (eyebrows)

FACE

Illamasqua - Matt Primer
Benefit - It Stick (undereye concealer)
Lily Lolo - Warm Peach Foundation
Illamasqua - Katie Blush

LIPS

Body Shop - Watermelon balm.

I have SO much stuff to catch up on but I'm afraid its probably gonna have to wait a little bit longer as I am performing in 6 different degree exams over the next week and am doing makeup for a few of them too (which I am excited about :)).

5 comments:

  1. I love the new hair and the makeup! They compliment each other nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try directions fluoro yellow. I'll probably once I have the money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you miss cydonian :)

    I seriously recommend it! My hair looks like nuclear waste in direct sunlight! (p.s. I consider this to be a good thing haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :D I spent two weeks blonde for the first time in years in preparation for this new brighter colour. I felt a bit lost with a normal hair colour after having been various shades of blue for about 4 years.

    ReplyDelete