Monday, 4 April 2011

Tag questions

I found these tag questions on Belezza is Beauty's blog (http://bellezzaisbeauty.blogspot.com/) I thought it looked like fun (and I'm putting off doing proper work :P) so Im gonna fill them in :)

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day, morning and evening.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Annoying combination skin :( oily cheeks, dry t-zone.

-What is your current facial wash?
I switch between a few. Currently im rotating Body Shops Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser and Cliniques Daily Facial Soap. I don't like to use tea tree too often because it dries out my skin even more...but (even at 21!!) I am still fairly acne-prone so tea tree helps keep that controlled.


-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, 2/3 times a week.


-What brand do you use?
I switch around my exfoliators too. Im using MAC's volcanic ash exfoliator (which I love with all my heart....but it was Limited Edition and im scare of using it all up.) and Cliniques exfoliating scrub (which is ok...not as good as the MAC one, but it stops me from using all of the VAE up :))

What moisturizer do you use?
Dr Organic - Olive Oil Skin Lotion
-Do you have freckles?
No
 
-Do you use eye cream?
No. I tried one before but it just made my eyes feel sticky and yucky.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I used it when I was on holiday in florida (yeeearrrs ago) and it worked really well, but its really expensive to get over here (in the UK) so I didn't carry on.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Unfortunatly, yes.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?I switch foundations depending on what my day has in store for me. Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Warm Peach for everyday (I use it for stage makeup at gigs that I know are going to be horribly warm too.) Revlon Photoready for going out & stage wear (for gigs that aren't likely to be really warm.) & I use Sleek's Creme to Powder foundation in Shell when I need heavier coverage.


-How about concealer?
Benefit's It Stick 

-Do you know your undertone color?
Its somewhere between yellow and olive. My skin is really odd cause I constantly look tanned because of my undertones - yet I am actually very pale. I struggle to match up foundations.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I do really like them, I don't bother with them too often though.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I know that you are supposed to. I don't though.
 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Rimmel Flirt Lash

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC...cause we don't have Sephora in the UK.
 
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I have been meaning to apply for one as a performer but just havn't gotten round to it.
 
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge (for liquid/creme foundations), Masking tape (for dramatic eye looks.)

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion under everything. I will often use a coloured base to help with vibrancy too (NYX jumbo eye pencils, mac paint pots etc.) With glittery/duochrome shadows I use fyrinnae's pixie epoxy adhesive.

-For the face?
Fyrinnae Velvet Silica Gel Primer
 
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
My favourite ever is Sweet Sienna by MAC (which is weird cause I love bright shadows, but this is the most perfect taupe in the world.) It really depends what mood I'm in though cause I have loads of favourites :) others include Illamasqua's Static Pigment, MAC's Reflects Transparent Teal glitter, Shiro's Meowth, Fyrinnae's Warrior Mage, Sugarpill's EVERYTHING (seriously.)
 
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid for upper lid liner, pencil or gel for waterline.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Umm...I don't. This doesn't sound like a good idea tbh.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love their vibrancy, but I prefer the ease of use you have with pressed shadows.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I use mineral foundation sometimes.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC - The Faerie Glen
 
-How about lipgloss?
I don't really use gloss that often - but I love MAC's Dazzleglass's in Goldirocks and Kitty Koture.
 
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Illamasqua - Katie
 
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have done in the past but only things that are obviously not fakes. I would never buy MAC from ebay.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Some are good. I like Sleek, Accessorize, Some barry m stuff and GOSH.
 
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
When I am down in Portsmouth I always pop in :)

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would really like to. I just don't have the time.
 
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Some days :P

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
REALLY thick blocky eyebrows. Wrong foundation shades (& not blending out onto the neck so that you have that horrible line where your real skin meets your orange skin! NASTY.)
 
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both. Depending on my mood.
 
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
oh dear :| umm - I honestly can't answer this. I don't really follow celebrity stuff.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could but I very rarely do :P I enjoy putting on makeup too much haha!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
There are loads that I love. Sugarpill for their eyeshadows, Fyrinnae for their primer products.

-What do you think of Makeup?
What do you think? haha.

1 comment:

  1. I am a person considered offensive to society, nineteenth century tell a thousand views, I visited your blog and I love, a hug from Reus Catalonia and many thanks for visiting my blog, you are a very brave person.

    ReplyDelete