Saturday, 12 March 2011

Shiro - Kawaiishadow Set


I have been wanting to pick this up for ages and finally bit the bullet and got it :)
Shiro's products never fail to amaze me and this set is no exception to that rule! Yet again - I LOVE the little stickers on the pots. I have a drawer for my shiro shadows and it makes me smile everytime I open is because it is filled with pokeballs, triforce logos, bear faces and now these cute little kawaii babies :D


These are PACKED full. I ordered mini-sizes of these rather than full sizes because the minis fit perfectly in my traincase - but being mini sizes doesn't mean that Caitlin is going to scrimp on filling them up!
Left to Right - Desu, Yatta, Kawaii, Lolita & Banzai

These colours are EXTREMELY pale. But I was impressed that you could still easilly distinguish the colours from eachother once applied. With a lot of pale colours you lose the undertones once they are applied and it just sort of looks like white - but not these - they remain colourful :)

I wish I had taken a photo of yesterday makeup - I did a pastel rainbow look and it turned out rather nicely. But my camera battery died so I couldn't take photos before I went out...and then I forgot when I got home. I'll have to redo it at some point and photograph it :)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAH, I want them... Cute pastel colours <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing for pastel colours! Love the colour of Desu.

    ReplyDelete