Saturday, 26 March 2011

Packing woes!

I'm trying to decide what makeup items to take on tour with me. Its pretty tough :(

My DEFINITES are:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Primer
- Lily Lolo foundation in 'Warm Peach' (for stage)
- Sleek Creme To Powder foundation in Shell (for daytime.)
- Benefit It Stick
- E.L.F Waterproof eyeliner pen
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline
- Rimmel "flirt lash" mascara (hate the name....love the mascara).
- Body Shop Watermelon Lipbalm

I use these items pretty much every single day, so I need them. But I'm struggling with the more "changeable" things (eyeshadows/blushers/lipsticks).

What items can you guys not live without when you are away from home?

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, I am no help with this question! It usually takes me an hour to dig through everything and figure out what I want to stash in my train case. When the case is full, I have enough. I don't think I've ever not filled that sucker b/c I know I'll be like, I NEEEDED THAT!
    Sometimes I ask myself, can I see me wearing this at all this week? And if I haven't worn it for a few months and I don't think so, it stays home. That's just the eyeshadow part though b/c lipstick doesn't last long on me and I try to pack just 2 or 3 blushes to leave room for more eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete