Tuesday, 8 March 2011

New E.L.F brushes and playing with my Mum & Sisters faces.

Last week I got my order of E.L.F brushes through for my professional kit



I was very excited to have a play with them so I managed to rope my mum and sisters into letting me colour in their faces :)

Rachael's Eyes

I did this using Matter by Illamasqua blended out into Immortality (Fyrinnae). I used MAC's Vanilla as a highlight.


Mummys Eyes

This was Shiro's Rapidash (highlight and inner corners), S.S Anne (Lid) and Everything is bears (outer v). This was so sparkly it was hard to pick it up properly on camera. LOVE this colour combination though :D



Nattys Face

I did Nattys whole face.

Foundation is Blondie by Lily Lolo, Blush is True Romantic by MAC, Eyeshadow is Shiro Meowth (highlight) and Dins Fire (Inner Lid) with Fyrinnae's Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat on the outer lid :)

The second picture looks photoshopped - its just the flash :)



No comments:

Post a Comment