Sunday, 13 March 2011

FOTD: Turquoise & Pokemon White!

I got Pokemon White yesterday - I am a bit excited about it! I got up extra specially early today so that I would have time to play before going out.

I used some of that time to have fun with my eyes too :D

I used Shiro's Banzai on the lid, Sugarpill's Midori on the crease and tako on the inner corners of my eyes, Fyrinnae's Winter Again as a highlight and lots of MAC Reflects Transparent Teal under my eyes :) Its both sparkly, and turqouise...my FAVOURITES.

Foundation is Lily Lolo - Warm Peach. Blush is Illamasqua - Katie.

I havn't done my lips yet cause Im drinking tea before leaving the house.






I can't believe my roots are coming through already :'( I thought I would be able to get away with not redoing my roots before tour but alas, I think I'm going to have to now.


5 comments:

  1. Where did you get your hairbow, it's cute! And the look is great with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D my hair is a bit faded but I don't wanna dye it too many times before I leave for tour so I've gotta hold out with the "mint" look for a couple of weeks longer :P

    The bow is from Claires accessories :) Its got wire in it to make it stand upright which is pretty awesome because it means that when you put it in a bag it doesn't get all mangled (I have a couple of hair bows which are a nightmare to store!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link sharing :)
    You always look so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D thank you misses :) very kind of you to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hoodie. looks really cute & comfy!

    ReplyDelete