Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Lots of nice things in the post (Fyrinnae & High Voltage)

Yesterday I recieved a lovely package from High Voltage Cosmetics (including my Orestea lipstick :D:D:D:D!!!) and I had barely found 5 minutes to play with it when my Fyrinnae parcel turned up!



I love how Fyrinnae package their stuff - every time I order something I am excited to see what lovely wrapping they have used! Half of this order is for my Mum & Sisters so I won't swatch it all - but I'll swatch my stuff in the next couple of days :)

They included some false lashes as an extra too which was very kind of them :) I love Ardell lashes!
I havn't swatched anything yet because I'm about to go out - but I had a bit of a play with the products on my face:

Eyes: HVC Smoke & Mirrors (Lid) Fyrinnae Ashes (Crease) HVC Backstage Kisses (Highlight) MAC Black Tied (Outer V)

Face: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation set with Fyrinnae Translucent Powder. Fyrinnae Seduce Blush + Fyrinnae Bronzer in Matte Light to contour.

Lips: Fyrinnae Sugar Coated Revenge Lip Lustre


No comments:

Post a Comment